Last one to post........... Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun! (too bad we'll miss you again :sad2: )

I still have G home from school. Man, when he gets a bug it sure sticks with him!

All I can do is hope that it will be clear next week. Oh, and DH is home with a stomach ache also (and guess who needs more attention????)

Poor Mr. G. Hope he starts to feel better soon.

Morning all:cutie:

kell you wanna take Andie with you to MGM this weekend:rotfl: she would die she LOVES:love: starwars and I'm sooooo sick of it :guilty:

I ran out to the store and guess what??

DCL called me! Why??? I have NO IDEA!

:eek: :eek: OMG!! i wonder what they wanted! My mind is gonna wander till you let me know:rotfl:

Hmmm...maybe you won a free trip! or you get a free upgrade! or you get to take tracy with you:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Have fun! (too bad we'll miss you again :sad2: )

I still have G home from school. Man, when he gets a bug it sure sticks with him!

All I can do is hope that it will be clear next week. Oh, and DH is home with a stomach ache also (and guess who needs more attention????)

Gee, let me guess! :lmao:

Kathy it sounds like you guys will be VERY busy. It sounds Great. We really need to start some indoor projects now that we did the roof and painted the outside.

I forgot to mention the outdoor projects, too. We're also planning:

>Some landscaping (that I've been wanting to do for quite a while

>Getting the greenhouse up and running...Finally!

>Building a new chicken coop/pen.

Well, gotta run to town to the bank and Walmart. See you all later. :wave:

Liz - Hope you find out what the DCL call is all about!

i am sooooo bored...
i got back from my class trip last night...
i was soooo tired...
i had a ton of fun though...
i went to Chicago and saw the Blue Man Group...
OMG!that was soooo much fun...

Hi Everyone-the closing went fine -except that the Owner showed up like 45min late-so DH ended up missing a 1/2 hour of work:headache:

Kathy- hope all those projects get done-it sounds like my list of things to do:rotfl:

Liz-I hope everyone is good and healthy before your BIG Surprise Trip:wizard:

Kelli-Have a great weekend-I plan to bring the kids down to FL next June for Star Wars Weekend!!!! I would of took them this year but with buying this new house we have plenty to do right now

Hi Everyone-the closing went fine -except that the Owner showed up like 45min late-so DH ended up missing a 1/2 hour of work:headache:

Congratulations on being a home owner again. Sorry DH missed work, though.

Kathy- hope all those projects get done-it sounds like my list of things to do:rotfl:

I hope we get them all done too. ;)

Liz-I hope everyone is good and healthy before your BIG Surprise Trip:wizard:

Me too!

:wave2: Hi Kathy...good luck with the home improvements :thumbsup2 We have been doing outside stuff at our house since Christmas....each time something is done around here I somehow have something new on the list :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter