Last one to post........... Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

:wave2: Hi everyone...my DN should be done with surgery....they were supposed to go in about 50 minutes ago and take out a piece of the gland and then test it....been worrying all night and day... :hourglass

Mom2Ashli said:
He was just looking at them a little bit too close. :teeth:

I hope he is okay.
He told everyone (and this is the truth) he wanted to learn more about animals and know he knows that bees always sting :p

Lyn5 said:
:wave2: Hi everyone...my DN should be done with surgery....they were supposed to go in about 50 minutes ago and take out a piece of the gland and then test it....been worrying all night and day... :hourglass
:hug: I've been so worried too!!..........and I don't even know him!!
keep us updated :hourglass

Lyn5 said:

Poor thing. Keep us posted. Prayers said. :thumbsup2 :grouphug:

Lyn5 said:
He told everyone (and this is the truth) he wanted to learn more about animals and know he knows that bees always sting :p
:rotfl:
He is too cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter