Last one to post........... Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimmar067 said:
Hey! The WL is on right now on the Travel Channel...it's on Great Hotels with Samantha Brown...... :moped:

(PS ~ I'm LAST....... :moped: )

Thank goodness for my DVR!!! I always feel like I'm there!!!

Lyn5 said:
Thanks ladies....sorry for the vent :blush:

Pancake shirts are these shirts were were making last year for our trips...you make this flour/water batter and place it on the shirt, spray fabric paint around and then take off the dry batter....

Ohhhhh, o.k..Didn't know there was an actual name for it. Cool! Ya, I gotta do some of those before my trip in Sept.

great to see you tubachick! couldn't stay away could you? good luck on your presentation.

cake where?

LBelle said:
"Hello, my name is (K)Lisa and I have a problem".......

"Hello Lisa...the first step is admitting that you have a problem".."you are among friends here at DIS - a - non...we've all been exactly where you are and we UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN"..... :lmao: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I need to be at that meeting!!! :lmao:

Hello, My name is (K)Pam, and I too have a problem.....

:rotfl:

kimmar067 said:
I did it!! I did it! I DID IT!!! :woohoo: :banana: I just have to download all my assignments onto a CD and I can mail my portfolio binder to the college - then I am OFFICIALLY DONE!!! :cool1: Woo-hoo!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:

WOOHOO!!! YIPPIEE!!

gradsil1.gif

Lyn5 said:
Thanks ladies....sorry for the vent :blush:

Pancake shirts are these shirts were were making last year for our trips...you make this flour/water batter and place it on the shirt, spray fabric paint around and then take off the dry batter....

:thumbsup2

cool!!! (but why does everything we do here involve use of food???)

(not that I am complaining ;) )

I am Last I am Last I am Last I am Last I am Last I am Last

ani-mouse.gif

brainjoke4c.gif

my brain cells are wasting away..... I need to go to sleep.....

ani-apple.gif

the apple says its time to hit the sack!!!

so good night!!!

And for now I will be last. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter