• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last one to post........... Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday!!

(Boohoo, my DB-i-L and his DFam are leaving by Amtrak this morning, headed to WDW!! :badpc: )

kimmar067 said:
Happy Friday!!

(Boohoo, my DB-i-L and his DFam are leaving by Amtrak this morning, headed to WDW!! :badpc: )

Wow and you didn't try to fit yourself in their luggage??

Is it time to go home yet? Or in my case head to DD's school.......

And now it is time for me to leave for DD's school.

Have a good day.

last last last last

I think my concoction worked... there was only 1 ant this morning scouting the are :woohoo:

You know, I would understand if they were going for something, but they're coming in by the back door.. not even near the kitchen :confused3

I am off to wash the floor and then let the ferrets out.. they are going CRAZY having been cooped up in their cage all this time while I had the poison down.

I think your aviator is watching me Kathy :magnify:

can you see me now? :ccat:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Hi Lyn! :wave:

How are your mom and DS doing???
Thanks for asking :goodvibes DS is fine and I think my Mom is o.k. Yesterday I checked in on her in the morning and DH ckecked in on her twice during the day (he works nearby to where we all live) and she was o.k. I tried calling twice this morning and no answer, so I left a message....hopefully she is just resting. I think DH was going to check in on her on his lunch again today. She is just really weak, I think from not eating too much and not being able to digest much of what she eats....but she did enjoy my Mr. Turkey soup :thumbsup2 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lyn5 said:
Thanks for asking :goodvibes DS is fine and I think my Mom is o.k. Yesterday I checked in on her in the morning and DH ckecked in on her twice during the day (he works nearby to where we all live) and she was o.k. I tried calling twice this morning and no answer, so I left a message....hopefully she is just resting. I think DH was going to check in on her on his lunch again today. She is just really weak, I think from not eating too much and not being able to digest much of what she eats....but she did enjoy my Mr. Turkey soup :thumbsup2 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm glad they're both doing better. Are you back at work??

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I'm glad they're both doing better. Are you back at work??
::yes:: But today is Friday!!!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter