• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm Not 13 I'm 12 but i'm very mature for my age i already went over everything about everything :love2: so it's ok i don't mind i even watch Adult Swim

12!!!!! and up this late!!!! I have a 12 and 11 yr old and there butts are in bed!!!!(well I'm at work-but they better be in bed) :rotfl:

PokemonFanatic said:
Hey I'm Not 13 I'm 12 but i'm very mature for my age i already went over everything about everything :love2: so it's ok i don't mind i even watch Adult Swim
:blush: I don't even have cable in my house :earseek: sorry about the mistaken age...I saw you listed your birthdate as 1993 and I didn't consider the month.

PokemonFanatic said:
Np and it's ok that i'm up i always stay up this late on the weekends
Not in my house weekends it's 10-11pm and weekdays 9:30-10pm tops!!!So count yourself luckey your not mine pirate:

(and besides i like to come here late to see if i can be last in these kind of things but it looks like i'm not the only one) :cheer2: Last :cheer2:

(and besides i like to come here late to see if i can be last in these kind of things but it looks like i'm not the only one) :cheer2: Last :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter