• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my cousin it was a complete waste of time for me!! & he said no it wasn't. He said :blush: told him something but he wouldn't tell me what b/c my other cousins were with us and he knows I wouldn't want them to hear! He said he will tell me tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna wait up for him to see if he tells me :rotfl:

trappednabox said:
a friend of theirs was there( a girl) & I think she was jelouse, b/c everytime he tried to talk to me she would start talking to him! Then she made sure to sit between us at the movies!! :mad:
:eek: who invited her?????????? we should have invite the mom :snooty:

At least you got to spend some time together-even if it was with other people-nice and slow!!! Become GOOD friends 1st!!!

Like I said I've had aLOT to drink tonight, but I do know he added my cell phone number to his phone, and he was trying to take pictures of me at the bar :confused3 :rotfl:

& he called a few minutes ago to make sure we got home safe

trappednabox said:
I told my cousin it was a complete waste of time for me!! & he said no it wasn't. He said :blush: told him something but he wouldn't tell me what b/c my other cousins were with us and he knows I wouldn't want them to hear! He said he will tell me tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna wait up for him to see if he tells me :rotfl:
Ohhhhh-now that sounds promising!!!!! :flower:

Lyn5 said:
:eek: who invited her?????????? we should have invite the mom :snooty:
:rotfl: I really like his mom! She's really cool! and she likes me too, but I don't think his dad likes me :rotfl:

His mom was at the bar again :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: She hugged me really tight when we left for the movie(which is in the same little area so we didn't drive!!)

trappednabox said:
Like I said I've had aLOT to drink tonight, but I do know he added my cell phone number to his phone, and he was trying to take pictures of me at the bar :confused3 :rotfl:

this is very encouraging info!!!!!

trappednabox said:
Yes
It was ok
no
no
yes/no alone time! There were too many people.
:mad: there is a definte need to lose the other girl and get some alone time ::yes:: :love2:

trappednabox said:

:cheer2: :cheer2: very good signs.... :cheer2: :cheer2:

trappednabox said:
How did you get home??????????????????

trappednabox said:
I kinda remember running my hand on his arm, but I'm not really sure
I think PokemonFanatic is 13, so I won't make any comments about this...I will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter