• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
tags are the colorful saying under our names-and you have to be given it by the tag fairy-which can take awhile to get one

ckckc2000 said:
Lyn you still out there-Love those puppies!!!! I want one!!!!
Well, if you do you better speak up fast, I have a list on my fridge on who is getting what ;)....I have been trying not to get too attached to the ones we are not keeping, but it is really hard since I am a softy :rotfl:

PokemonFanatic, I am last for now.

Hello Miss Tracy...spill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was your date?????????????????

Lyn5 said:
Well, if you do you better speak up fast, I have a list on my fridge on who is getting what ;)....I have been trying not to get too attached to the ones we are not keeping, but it is really hard since I am a softy :rotfl:

PokemonFanatic, I am last for now.

Hello Miss Tracy...spill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was your date?????????????????
very tempting-now just how would I get that little puppy to my house????

I don't know how it went :confused3 I had aLOT to drink!!! I really don't know how I'm typing this :blush:

PokemonFanatic said:
Oh and just wondering what's with the tag fairy business? I'm kind of new and have no clue what all that talk about is....Plz Tell (and maybe i'll give up the being last thing)

:cheer2: :banana: I AM LAST!!!!!!!!!!!! (again) :banana:
Besides the tag fairy, I have a couple more things to tell you so you know your way around the thread:

1. We have some "rules" here about no mice (other than Mickey or Minnie), no frogs and no dancing bananas.

2. I am usually LAST ;)

3. Tracy had a hot date tonight and I am waiting to hear how it went :rolleyes:

don't leave us without spilling the beans Miss Tracy- how was :blush:

There was way more people than there was supposed to be! there was 6 of us instead of just 3 :earseek:

PokemonFanatic said:
Can Someone Tell Me What This Tag Fairy Business Is About?? :confused3

:cheer2: :banana: WE ARE LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :banana:
don't you read back-I already mentioned it!!!! :earboy2:

trappednabox said:
I don't know how it went :confused3 I had aLOT to drink!!! I really don't know how I'm typing this :blush:
I will help you out with some yes/no questions:

are you home alone?

did you have fun?

was there any kissing?

did you make plans for another night?

was Art with you the entire time, or did you get some alone time with :blush:

a friend of theirs was there( a girl) & I think she was jelouse, b/c everytime he tried to talk to me she would start talking to him! Then she made sure to sit between us at the movies!! :mad:

PokemonFanatic said:
Can Someone Tell Me What This Tag Fairy Business Is About?? :confused3

:cheer2: :banana: WE ARE LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :banana:
noone really knows who the tag fairy is, but sometimes if you say something funny or shameful it will be placed under your id in colored writing...only the tag fairy can add color...

trappednabox said:
a friend of theirs was there( a girl) & I think she was jelouse, b/c everytime he tried to talk to me she would start talking to him! Then she made sure to sit between us at the movies!! :mad:
Ouwww that little tart!!!!

Lyn5 said:
I will help you out with some yes/no questions:

are you home alone?

did you have fun?

was there any kissing?

did you make plans for another night?

was Art with you the entire time, or did you get some alone time with :blush:

Yes
It was ok
no
no
yes/no alone time! There were too many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter