Last one to post........... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just not as much fun without my friends-hope you all enjoyed your sleep in :)

Lyn should be heading home after this weekend-it was probably cold for her at the world(my friend here at work just got back from Hawaii and it was in the 70-80's the entire time)

Kayla's DH must not work today-hope the parade was nice and not too cold :cold:

It's absolutely fridgid outside here!!!! Single digits with below zero wind chill factors-and soon I get to go out into it-Yippy!!!!!!

ckckc2000 said:
Since I work the weekends it will be tough-worse is that fact that we will be starting to box up the house for the move in June-we want the house to be clutter free so we are renting a mini-storage area and placing misc items we don't need to get the house in tip top shape for showing!!! My kids will be thrilled!!! All their toys-well most of them, are the first to go!!!! :rotfl:

My DH works every other weekend and I have to work all my stuff around him. :guilty: This isn't going to be that easy to plan.

ckckc2000 said:
DH get motion sickness-still not sure if he'll ride...

e_ms13.jpg

Kim - If he ever has the least bit of motion sickness don't let him on this. I literally thought I was going to die when I got off this and I don't usually have any motion sickness problems. I had to go back to the hotel and ended up sick the whole night!

ckckc2000 said:
I'm so happy, so happy....
th_animated9.gif

I'm so happy for you, too! You're going to have such a great time. Wish we could go again but at least we've got great memories of when we were there in October. Don't know when we'll be able to get back.

Morning all :wave2:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I'm so happy for you, too! You're going to have such a great time. Wish we could go again but at least we've got great memories of when we were there in October. Don't know when we'll be able to get back.
Don't feel bad Kathy I don't know when we will get to go again either. But if we do all get together soon it will make up for it!

ckckc2000 said:
I need a little help from my friends-so WAKE UP ALREADY(are your ears ringing yet) :rotfl:

So that's what that ringing was! It woke me up, I slapped the side of my head and went back to sleep! :rotfl:

Good Morning Tracy! Any big plans for today!

yeah I do!! I'm gonna sit at my desk and eat chips all day :rotfl:

Really I don't know what I'm gonna do today :confused3

ckckc2000 said:
I think I'm going to go get some Juice!!!!BRB!!!!

Okay, this may be a dumb question...but do nurses get to drink those little juices that they have for patients?? I always love those things when I'm in the hospital! :rotfl:

So that's what that ringing was! It woke me up, I slapped the side of my head and went back to sleep! :rotfl:
:rotfl2: I thought that was the phone? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Okay, this may be a dumb question...but do nurses get to drink those little juices that they have for patients?? I always love those things when I'm in the hospital! :rotfl:

I always wondered that too :teeth: Do they eat all the popsicles too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter