Last Nights SNL ....

Terry36

DIS Veteran
did you see it!!! Was it just me or was it out of control...from the naked poising to the men kissing...:sad2: :sad2:

I did love the Justin Timberlake and Beyonce skip! I laughed so hard at thay piece.

I didn't see the beginning, but DH and DD were laughing hysterically. I did see Justin Timberlake on the news and then the skit with Beyonce, which was soooo funny!:rotfl: Good show last night.:thumbsup2

I did see it and I totally agree. Been watching SNL for way too many years and this was just a crazy episode. I thought that skit with the naked posing was bizarre. The ending just totally didn't match and I found myself scratching my head. Didn't enjoy this one.

That skit with Justin and Beyonce was sooooo funny. Justin really 'showed out'. I was taken off guard. "cause I'm a dancer" - didn't he keep saying that.

I did see it and I totally agree. Been watching SNL for way too many years and this was just a crazy episode. I thought that skit with the naked posing was bizarre. The ending just totally didn't match and I found myself scratching my head. Didn't enjoy this one.
I agree dh and I both said the same thing

Last night's show was a bit out there, but that is SNL for you. I thought Beyonce was going to have a wardrobe malfunction during that first song.

It was a reaction to Prop 8 IMO..It was their way of saying..You no likie the gay marriage..I'm going to give you LOTS of gay.

Missed most of it but saw the skit with the 4 guys singing in the car and the one talked about how he got engaged when he found his gf's mom was the VP nominee and he broke up with her on Nov 5th. ROFL:rotfl2:

I missed most of it but saw the Justin Timberlake and Beyonce skit, which I thought was hilarious.

It was a reaction to Prop 8 IMO..It was there way of saying..You no likie the gay marriage..I'm going to give you LOTS of gay.

Yes, I thought that, too... in yo FACE kind of gay! :lmao:

Justin was awesome in the news, though, WOW!! :rotfl2:

It was a reaction to Prop 8 IMO..It was their way of saying..You no likie the gay marriage..I'm going to give you LOTS of gay.

If that is true then I think it's a STUPID move. If people voted down gay marriage because they don't like homosexuality (ie., You no likie the gay marriage..) then why would SNL think that they would keep watching their program if they focus the entire show on homosexuality (ie., ..I'm going to give you LOTS of gay.)? Aren't they dependent on ratings just like every other show?

I would tend to think it was coincidental because it makes for a terrible business plan, IMHO.

I only watched a couple of minutes of SNL by chance last night so I didn't see any of the skits that you guys are talking about.

I thought the exact same thing.

Yes, I thought that, too... in yo FACE kind of gay! :lmao:

Justin was awesome in the news, though, WOW!! :rotfl2:

I loved him in the news. :lmao: Genius. When he had Seth singing the song with him...:laughing:

I thought the whole thing was pretty hilarious...but I guess that's just me.

If that is true then I think it's a STUPID move. If people voted down gay marriage because they don't like homosexuality (ie., You no likie the gay marriage..) then why would SNL think that they would keep watching their program if they focus the entire show on homosexuality (ie., ..I'm going to give you LOTS of gay.)? Aren't they dependent on ratings just like every other show?

I would tend to think it was coincidental because it makes for a terrible business plan, IMHO.

I only watched a couple of minutes of SNL by chance last night so I didn't see any of the skits that you guys are talking about.

It was SNL pushing the envelope like they have always done. I was not bothered by it.

I loved last night's episode. I thought it was hilarious!:rotfl2: :lmao: Yes it did have a certain theme running through it, but I was not offended or bothered. I guess if it bothers people, they can just change the channel.

the theme didnt bother me at all but the naked posing skit was just stupid imho.

I have watched SNl for years and have enjoyed it for the most part this one just didnt make make the grade as far as I was concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter