Last minute visit to Discovery Cove

hdnwaters

NC Disney Fan
We are going to Orlando in just 2 weeks. We LOVE DC!!! But have not purchased any advanced reservations for DC because we don't know for sure how it would fit in our schedule. Have any of you every gone to DC with a day in advance or a the day of your visit? I know the longer you wait the price increases. Anyone ever gotten a last minute deal (without the dolphin swim) just to hang out for the day! My daughter wants to go to the beach and DC has the best beach without driving to the coast!

No idea about last minute deals but just wanted to add that I was there a few days ago. We tried to add one more person onto the reservation and they said that they were sold out. So hopefully you'll be able to get in last minute!

DC limits the number of people allowed into the park. I think it is about 1500 people give or take. So last minute plan, considering the number of people that have planned ahead, would most likely mean no availability. But by all means try and try again.

We ended up not trying to go this trip.....but made sad faces as we drove by the entrance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter