• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last minute trip

TinkPearl

Spring Break April 2019 Here We Come!
Hello! I am helping my sister plan a last minute trip for the weekend of January 19th. She is a Florida resident and they have a great deal on tickets for them right now. The problem is she really wants to stay in a Value but there are no rooms available. o_O Is there anything she can do to try to get a room, call Disney maybe? Would that help? Also, if they do wind up staying off property, do they still get magic bands? Thanks!

Hello! I am helping my sister plan a last minute trip for the weekend of January 19th. She is a Florida resident and they have a great deal on tickets for them right now. The problem is she really wants to stay in a Value but there are no rooms available. o_O Is there anything she can do to try to get a room, call Disney maybe? Would that help? Also, if they do wind up staying off property, do they still get magic bands? Thanks!

Magic Bands are included with any onsite stay, but can be purchased by anyone.

so if they don't purchase magic bands, how do they keep track of their fast passes? (sorry, I always stay onsite so I don't have a clue)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter