• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Minute trip

JamiT

Earning My Ears
So I want to take advantage of the Frozen hoopla at HS. So decided to book a quick 5 day trip for the end of the month. I want to stay nearby so for the same price I could get a standard view at Boardwalk or a studio at Beach Club. Which one would you do? I like the idea of having a microwave and frig at BC but I have heard the villas are a bit run down. I haven't stayed at BW in over 10 years. Thanks for your opinions!

Run down, is a relative term. Some peoples version of run down is waaay different than others. Either one you choose, I'm sure youll have a great time. BWV is a nice 8 - 10 minute walk to HS, and about a 5-7 minutes walk to EP. BCV is the opposite.

Theming is the only real difference, and not even but that much between these 2.

Good luck whichever you choose.

DizDad

Do not know if this matters, but a studio will only come with one queen bed and then a pull out. Compared to a standard room at BW where you will get 2 queen beds.

I would always choose a hotel room over a studio. (we are dvc members if that matters)

Also planning a last minute trip at the end of this month :) enjoy yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter