Last minute trip!

tiink3rbella

me0w~*
Got the fiance to give the OK for a short trip May 7-12. (Coming in late on the 7th leaving around 7am on the 12) We are renting a car this time around so we can get the most out of visiting other locations. I plan on going to universal for a day or so for once, so excited cause I am having withdrawals!

Those are our dates, too! I can't wait. I have been the designated planner for this trip, and I know I am more excited than anyone else, including my 5 y.o. DGS. Enjoy!

DW and I just planned a last minute trip in May too. We'll be there from the 11-18. Last minute trips so totally rock dude! It's like all of the planning and anticipation and excitement packed into a smaller package.

Here's how it works from an engineering perspective:

If you consider that planning, anticipation and excitement (PAE) are compressible fluids and you put them into a container that is sized in "days". The smaller the container (the less amount of days) the higher the pressure. This assumes that the PAE is the same for a trip planned well in advance as well as a last minute trip. Now assume that your body is the container and the pressure exerted by the PAE is equivalent to happiness. Thus a last minute trip will produce a greater amount of happiness. :)

DW and I just planned a last minute trip in May too. We'll be there from the 11-18. Last minute trips so totally rock dude! It's like all of the planning and anticipation and excitement packed into a smaller package.

Here's how it works from an engineering perspective:

If you consider that planning, anticipation and excitement (PAE) are compressible fluids and you put them into a container that is sized in "days". The smaller the container (the less amount of days) the higher the pressure. This assumes that the PAE is the same for a trip planned well in advance as well as a last minute trip. Now assume that your body is the container and the pressure exerted by the PAE is equivalent to happiness. Thus a last minute trip will produce a greater amount of happiness. :)

lol! at the same time though I'm stressing out only 4 actual park days!? we're getting married in November and I am pushing for a disneymoon (dont think its happening though, he proposed in The castle and this is already our 3 trip in 1 1/2 years!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter