• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

last minute trip

lar42

Ready for Pixi Dust!
I am so excited:banana:

We lost a dear friend at the end of February to lung cancer. To celebrate her life her close friends and her husband & son have planned a trip to see Mickey. She is a fellow DVC'er and there are 12 of us going to Saratoga Springs for 6 days. I found out today I am lucky enough to get a few days off to join the party!! I know she will spreading some pixy dust pixiedust: on us while we are there.

She made sure this trip was planned before she passed. Most of us thought she would be with us on the trip. We joke that she had the last say!

We overlapped our last WD vacation with her DH & DS. I'm so glad I have those memories. I bought DVC due to her encouragement and excitement when she talked about Disney.

We have a family trip planned to OKW end of Oct/Nov (1st time as DVC owner!). Hoping to again overlap with her DH & DS.

I'm glad you're able to join the others celebrating your friend's life!

Bobbi:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter