Last minute trip wanting to do Tusker House & Narcoosee's....

poteat_3177

Mouseketeer
What are the chances of having a long wait if we walk in & don't have reservations or get turned away?

For the day's we're wanting to go the only reservations available (in two weeks) are 3:45 for Tusker House or 9:10pm for Narcoosee's.

Thanks!

I scored a breakfast reservation for Tusker House the morning before we were going to Animal Kingdom in November 2014. Keep checking, times always open up.

If is just two adults try the bar at Narcoosee's. We've been lucky getting there around 6:00 and getting seats at the bar. We actually enjoy that better than a table at times. You might have to wait for a spot until folks waiting for their table get seated. We love Narcoosee's! Good luck and enjoy

I was just at Narcoose's last Wednesday night at 7:30. The place was half empty. I don't know if they had a lot of no-shows, it was a really slow night, or some other factor. We walked in and asked to sit at the bar, which was no problem. We were offered a food menu, not sure if it included entrees or just apps. We took our drinks out on the verandah to watch the 8:00 Wishes.
All this is to say: if you have the time, patience, and flexibility to get over to the GF and try a walk-up, it may be worth your time to try to get a table. With a small party of adults, sitting at the bar is a lovely alternative. I also agree with the PPs that checking after the cancellation cut-off time is a good idea.
I would absolutely show up without an ADR and sit at the bar again. It was a great experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter