Last minute trip to WDW and ???

KitKate

<font color=teal>Make mine a t-shirt<br><font colo
We have just been offered an opportunity to stay with friends offsite sometime between March 9 - March 16, about 5 nights within this period.
Our REAL trip is planned for 10 days in July 2008. I have to check on prices before making my final decision.

For this trip we would want to economize as much as possible as I am really saving for our July trip. We will not use the dining plan. I will try to book some meals at places that DD8 and I can share the meals to make it cheaper.

Any suggestions on how to plan this last minute quick trip that will allow 3-4 days at the parks. I have been gearing for my July trip which has much more flexibility.

I know about undercovertourist and mapleleaftickets for tickets but any other suggestions. I usually get my tickets through my package deal.

Since we are going for 10 days in July, should I get an AP to use both March and July? Do APs allow you to hop? If I got an AP, do I then just get a one day pass and dining plan in July for onsite stay?
Thanks for any suggestions.

If you are a AAA member you can get discount tickets through them. Or if you have a friend that is a member just ask them to buy them for you. No name goes on the tickets so until they are used they can be given to anyone. After the purchase you do not need to show proof that you have a AAA membership. My parents are members so they get our tickets for us. All AAA don't have the same prices or tickets. Call different ones to see what they offer.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter