Last minute trip....Hoop De Doo

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
We are leaving in two weeks for a short stay at WDW. DH, DS (10) and myself. We have never done Hoop De Doo and I am wondering if you think there would be any decent seats left for a show. What should I watch for when making ressies this late? And is it worth the cost for a special dinner on a non park day?

Cindy

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well worth the price.................but all the seats in that place are 'good seats'...............The theater is barely big enough to have any 'bad seats'.....................I wouldn't worry about seating..........I'd be more concerned with actually 'getting' the reservation.......................Good Luck..........

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Ressies at the 9:30 show on the night before we return home. Thought we would go with the late show, that way we can enjoy the pool, get packed, let the son take a snooze, head over to putt putt or something else fun and then take in our dinner show. A last big night.

Cannot believe we have been to WDW 8-9 times and never done this.
This trip is supposed to be about our son, and he is supposed to get to pick everything...hmmmmm I guess I have some pre show selling to do now that I have booked it. LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter