Last minute trip! Help please!

elg_s

Mouseketeer
We are WDW vets, and had the opportunity to visit DL/DCA October for Halloween. So much fun! :cool1:
I just found out that we'll be able to go back for 3 days in July!:cheer2:
We will be there 7/21,22,&23, staying at the Park Vue Inn. Our last visit we were at Paradise Pier.
We have 3 day park hoppers, and the plan is:
DL on Monday 7/21 lunch at Blue Bayou (already have res)
DCA on Tuesday 7/22 lunch at Ariel's Grotto
Both parks on Wednesday 7/23 (probably start at DL)

We are early risers, and plan on being there for rope drop. It will be myself, my 2 kids (11yo boy, 8yo girl), and my parents. The kids are thrill seekers, and love all of the big rides. We have never been to any of the parks in the summer. Even at WDW, we always go in October or early December. I'm concerned about crowds and getting everything in. So here's where I need help.

--On Monday, do we go to Indy or Space mountain at rope drop? Do we get fast passes for one, and work our way through Fantasyland?
--Now that rsr is connected at DCA, what should our strategy be there?
--what's the best way to optimize our time in both parks for our third day?
--Which day and which time should be plan on seeing Fantasmic?
--what about WOC? We like the spot along the railing in the blue section.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

I can really only comment from my own observations watching my DL wait app recently in the mornings, so maybe someone who's been in the parks recently can chime in, but from what I've noticed, I'd do Space Mountain immediately. Indy seems like to stays a reasonable wait time (20 to 30 minutes) up until around 10-11am but Space always looks like it's ridiculous right from the get go.

My last visit 2 years ago, RSR had just opened so we didn't go near it, I'll be interested to hear other people's input on that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter