• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last minute trip - help me!

aprilmommy0205

Mouseketeer
Trying to accommodate everyone on our upcoming vacation next month. I thought we were decided on Club Med, but my daughter saw an advertisement for a musical she wants to see that just happens to be in Orlando during the time we will be in Florida. I am willing to split vacations to make everyone happy, but need to find the right hotel in Orlando. I am looking for something relatively close to Disney and Universal with a great pool (lazy river, water slide). I hate those hidden resort fees, parking fees, and being nickeled and dimed -- I would rather have a clear understanding of my costs up front. We will have a rental car with us so a shuttle to the parks is a nice feature, but not a necessity. I hope you can come up with some great suggestions so I can make this trip work for my family. Thanks for your help! :)

If you don't want to have to pay parking/resort fee then you will need to rent a timeshare. Almost all Orlando area hotels have these fees. The hotels that don't you wouldn't want to stay at anyway.

Orlando Hilton has a great lazy river...hotel with fees though
Hilton Bonnet Creek, great lazy river/pool.... also a hotel with fees
Wyndham Bonnet Creek....timeshare
Marriott Grande Vista....timeshare with great pools but no lazy river
Sheraton Vistana Resort/ Villages...timeshare great pools, no lazy river

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter