Last Minute trip /Any deals on tickets?What sites to visit?

htegler

Mouseketeer
I know this is last minute but if anywhere out there knows of any deals - we're from Oregon we would appreciate it!!!!

I bought my tickets at parksavers.com. They had the best deal that I was able to find. If you have more than 5 days until you'll be in the park you save about $5 more.

Call Last Minute Travel. Disneyland tix no longer show up on their website but they have them if you call. Best price i've found and I've used them before with no problems. I believe you get a printout and they scan at gate and give you the tix.

Call Last Minute Travel. Disneyland tix no longer show up on their website but they have them if you call. Best price i've found and I've used them before with no problems. I believe you get a printout and they scan at gate and give you the tix.

I just bought DL tix at LMT yesterday. They are there, but you have to first sign in to your member account. I saved a ton on my DH's 5 day PH.

For LMT, you have to be a member and be on the CLUB portion of their site. For a three day park hopper, you will save about $32 dollar a ticket. You need to give yourself some time to get the tickets emailed to you.

For LMT, you have to be a member and be on the CLUB portion of their site. For a three day park hopper, you will save about $32 dollar a ticket. You need to give yourself some time to get the tickets emailed to you.

How much time is needed? I would need tickets for 8/1. Would I have enough time if I ordered today?

Fyi..if you aren't a member you can still get the tickets, you just have to call in to get them. I'm not a member, and I was able to:) Last time I used them for tickets, I was a bit worried that I hadn't received them after a couple weeks. I called and they pushed it through that day. They explained that they basically have them sent within a certain timeframe from your dates you entered, vs when you order. It wasn't an issue to call and request them sooner. If you need them quickly, definitely worth a call to make sure they push your order thru quicker.

How much time is needed? I would need tickets for 8/1. Would I have enough time if I ordered today?
Yes, for sure. You will first get a confirmation, and then within the next few days an attachment of the ticket you take to the gate will be emailed to you. The first time I used LMT it was a couple of days, and I was nervous. Last month it was the next day that I received the email.

Fyi..if you aren't a member you can still get the tickets, you just have to call in to get them. I'm not a member, and I was able to:) Last time I used them for tickets, I was a bit worried that I hadn't received them after a couple weeks. I called and they pushed it through that day. They explained that they basically have them sent within a certain timeframe from your dates you entered, vs when you order. It wasn't an issue to call and request them sooner. If you need them quickly, definitely worth a call to make sure they push your order thru quicker.
I put the first day that the site will allow me to get my tickets. The tickets are good for a long time, so no worries about expiration.

We are going to be there July 30 and August 1. I put those dates in and it says that they're not available. Is that because there's not enough time to get the tickets?

I use greatworkperks.com for multi-day passes. Great prices and you buy directly through Disney using great work perks link.

We are going to be there July 30 and August 1. I put those dates in and it says that they're not available. Is that because there's not enough time to get the tickets?

I don't have the club membership, I just called the number and was able to buy over the phone, they sent me an email confirmation right away and said it takes 24-48 hours to get the tickets emailed. He said you have to buy the tickets at least 48 hours before needing to use them. Pricing for adult ticket was $277 for 4 day park hopper and $281 for 5 day park hopper. Good Luck! (FYI...when I called in, I had to be transferred to a sales rep, and spoke to Jose at x17828 who was great and told me to call his extension directly to order, if you want to bypass the main que, you could try Jose directly!).

how are you seeing this? I am looking on the site as a club member,and nothing for disney shows except for a character dining that is about the same cost as paying at the park..... it's not under activities,or any where I input disney......

how are you seeing this? I am looking on the site as a club member,and nothing for disney shows except for a character dining that is about the same cost as paying at the park..... it's not under activities,or any where I input disney......

Are you putting in dates further than 2 days out? A rep on the phone told me that tickets won't show for dates within 2 days (I in fact, did not have club membership though, so couldn't see any with any dates). Although, I don't have club membership I was able to call in to get pricing and order my tickets via phone with no problems at all. To give you a price comparison, I priced 4 and 5 day park hoppers for adults. Their price is $277 for 4 day hopper and $281 for 5 day hopper.

Type in Anaheim, date (i just do the earliest date), and activities. I then only choose Theme Park. The tickets show up at that point. Some people are just calling and buying them.

Type in Anaheim, date (i just do the earliest date), and activities. I then only choose Theme Park. The tickets show up at that point. Some people are just calling and buying them.
Thanks_ i see it now! I think it was the dates I had a problem with

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter