Last Minute Travel. Which hotel is this?

Beccabunny

Mouseketeer
4.5 star hotel, International Drive/Sea World area, 11.79 miles to airport. 1 bedroom villas or 2 bedroom suites with 2 baths. The pictures show a pool with a waterfall. Also has a spa/hot tub and a kids' pool. Anyone know? TIA!

4.5 star hotel, International Drive/Sea World area, 11.79 miles to airport. 1 bedroom villas or 2 bedroom suites with 2 baths. The pictures show a pool with a waterfall. Also has a spa/hot tub and a kids' pool. Anyone know? TIA!

It's the Sheraton Vistana Villages.

:thumbsup2

Thanks! Although the link didn't work and I couldn't get the hotel ID number, I learned from another forum to add park tickets or an activity, and then the resort name appears.
Any feedback on Vistana Villages?

Its at the end of International drive. You will need a car. Its close to Down town Disney and Sea World. The one bedroom is big enough for one person. I really enjoyed the hot tub after a long day of shopping.If I did not get Bonnet Creek the Vistana would be my next choice.

Thanks! Although the link didn't work and I couldn't get the hotel ID number, I learned from another forum to add park tickets or an activity, and then the resort name appears.
Becca, the method to find out the hotel works just fine. You just need to follow the directions in the link I posted earlier.

Here's a step by step method:
(1) Search on Last Minute Travel for hotels.
(2) Click on the "Book It" link for the hotel of your choice.
(3) Look at the URL and you should see a section that says "?hotelId=" followed by a number. In this case it says "?hotelId=2408".
(4) Copy that number.
(5) Clink on this link: http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=5256&provider=localTgsProvider
(6) Replace the number 5256 after "?hotelId="with the one you copied. In this case it should say "?hotelId=2408". Leave the rest of the URL alone.
(7) On Firefox you need to click on the little blue arrow next to the URL to activate the new URL. I think IE does it automatically.
(8) It will bring you to the page for the hotel you selected in (2). In this case it is the Vistana Villages.

Becca, the method to find out the hotel works just fine. You just need to follow the directions in the link I posted earlier.

(3) Look at the URL and you should see a section that says "?hotelId=" followed by a number. In this case it says "?hotelId=2408".
(4) Copy that number.
(5) Clink on this link: http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=5256&provider=localTgsProvider
(6) Replace the number 5256 after "?hotelId="with the one you copied. In this case it should say "?hotelId=2408". Leave the rest of the URL alone.
(7) On Firefox you need to click on the little blue arrow next to the URL to activate the new URL. I think IE does it automatically.
(8) It will bring you to the page for the hotel you selected in (2). In this case it is the Vistana Villages.

It did not work for me the other day either. I followed the directions and copied the number and nothing. (This was on IE), maybe there was a glitch? I will have to try again later.

(4) Copy that number.

This works great! Thank you!!!

We stayed at Vistana Villages for the first time at the beginning of December last year and liked it quite a bit. Typically, timeshare resorts that are associated with a hotel chain (Marriott, Hilton, Sheraton, Hyatt, Weston and others) are among the nicest timeshare resorts.
Vistana Villages is a moderately sized resorts with pools, a fitness room (perhaps two now), a restaurant, a resort-dedicated shuttle bus or two for guests going to the theme parks (I don't know if there's a charge), a resort convenience store, hot tubs, a neat looking pirate's galleon feature for kids at one of the pools, playground, etc. We stayed in a two-bedroom villa in one of the older sections of the resort and I thought that it was in good condition. Overall, nice facilities, friendly enough staff and quite good accommodations. Enough so that when we decided to back to Orlando again this coming December we were happy to see Vistana Villages available and we're going back.

Dick Taylor

Didn't work for me on one computer, works fine on the other. I have no idea what the problem was.

Thanks to all who gave feedback on Vistana Villages. We are already doing a split stay WBC/Poly, but may tack on a few more days. We like trying different places, and Vistana looks nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter