Last Minute Travel/Sam's Club

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for tickets for our trip next week so I'm calling around looking for the best price.
I called LMT and spoke to someone for prices. She gave me her name and extension number to call back

I called Sam's Club travel and spoke to the same person. Although the phone number is different, the extension number is the same.

I just want to be sure that these are not scams before I give her my credit card number.

The prices for the tickets for Disneyland and the San Diego zoo were the same for each company.

Last edited:
Sam's Club Travel and LMT Club are essentially the same travel service. Why would you think it was a scam? Even if you've never heard of LMT Club surely you don't think Sam's Club/Walmart would be involved with a shady company?

I had no clue that LMT was part of Sams Club, but I've used LMT a few times with no issues, and just purchased tickets a couple days ago from them for our upcoming trip. I've used them in the past for hotels and Disney tickets.

Out of curiosity I just googled Sams Club Travel and Last Minute Travel, and sure enough there are articles stating that Sams Club partnered with Tourico Holidays, which is the parent company of Last Minute Travel.

I had no clue that LMT was part of Sams Club, but I've used LMT a few times with no issues, and just purchased tickets a couple days ago from them for our upcoming trip. I've used them in the past for hotels and Disney tickets.

LMT isn't part of Walmart, but I think they have an arrangement to provide discount travel service to Sam's Club members. I also recently found out they do the same for members of Cruise Compete (where membership is free, BTW).

LMT isn't part of Walmart, but I think they have an arrangement to provide discount travel service to Sam's Club members. I also recently found out they do the same for members of Cruise Compete (where membership is free, BTW).

Yep, as soon as I typed this, I googled it and you are right, Sams Club partnered with Tourico Holidays (LMT parent company) for travel discounts. And I haven't heard of Cruise Compete, I'll have to look it up! Thanks for the tip:)

Thanks for the replies.

I did a search and didn't find anything saying that the 2 companies were related. It just seemed odd that the rep I spoke to at both companies was the same person with the same extension number. I guess I'm just a little leary having worked in credit card fraud years ago.

I'm looking to buy our tickets now...do you have to call to get those tickets? I'm not seeing them on their website.

You can also purchase directly from their website:
You first have to sign into your membership account. If you don't have a membership yet, I found a code that should give you a free membership; 4julyfree.

Once you have signed in to your membership account:
click on activities
location anaheim
enter dates
check theme parks

Disneyland should come up as an option.
Choose your tickets & check out! :-)

Last edited:
You can also purchase directly from their website:
You first have to sign into your membership account. If you don't have a membership yet, I found a code that should give you a free membership; 4julyfree.

:-)

Thank You so much for your post! Their prices are cheaper than another site I was looking at, which is a fundraising website for schools, summer camps, etc.

Have you purchased through LMT before? If so, how does the ticket acquisition work? Do they send an email like Disney would, and then you just show the email or print it out, and get in the regular line to get in the park? Thanks!

Thank You so much for your post! Their prices are cheaper than another site I was looking at, which is a fundraising website for schools, summer camps, etc.

Have you purchased through LMT before? If so, how does the ticket acquisition work? Do they send an email like Disney would, and then you just show the email or print it out, and get in the regular line to get in the park? Thanks!

I have purchased with LMT before. They now send your voucher via email and you just print that out & take it right to the gate. And then you spend your savings on dole whips & churros. :-)

I have used them before with no problems. They email you the 'tickets' that you print and take them right to the turnstiles to enter the park, they scan them and print out regular tickets for you there. I just ordered from them again for our upcoming trip. If you don't want to set up a membership you can also just call in to order tickets with no problem. I don't have a membership and just called in.

As was mentioned you must join their CLUB in order to see the tickets on their site.

You don't actually have to join their club, you can just call in to order the tickets, I just did. Hope that helps. As a club member you will be able to see all the offerings online without having to call if that is your preference. It was super quick and easy to do it over the phone though:)

I ordered my tickets on Saturday morning. I received the confirmation email but no tickets yet. We will be at Disneyland on Sunday. Does it usually take this long to receive them? I called LMTClub but the rep was less than helpful. She just said I would get them.

I ordered my tickets on Saturday morning. I received the confirmation email but no tickets yet. We will be at Disneyland on Sunday. Does it usually take this long to receive them? I called LMTClub but the rep was less than helpful. She just said I would get them.
I placed my order Monday night (about 6:30 CST) with Deena at Sam's Club. This is the same rep I spoke to when I called LMT earlier in the day. I got the email today with a pdf document with the tickets for Disneyland. I also ordered tickets for the San Diego Zoo but I don't have enough an email with those tickets yet.

I called in and spoke with someone and within a couple of hours the PDF arrived with the tickets. I'm so excited! This was such a savings.

Curious to know if there is any difference in price between the two. One being sold through Sams Club and the other LMT, yet same group.

Curious to know if there is any difference in price between the two. One being sold through Sams Club and the other LMT, yet same group.

The online prices typically differ by a little bit. But it sounds like you may get the same price by calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter