• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last minute tips?

nemorocks

Mouseketeer
We leave in 4 days:cheer2: Does anyone have any last minute tips for me? I've already begun packing the kids clothes and small things like meds, glow sticks, autograph books, etc. I'm so nervous about forgetting something! Last night I could hardley fall asleep because my mind wouldn't stop thinking about Disney...and it was only Monday night:rolleyes:

We leave in 4 days:cheer2: Does anyone have any last minute tips for me? I've already begun packing the kids clothes and small things like meds, glow sticks, autograph books, etc. I'm so nervous about forgetting something! Last night I could hardley fall asleep because my mind wouldn't stop thinking about Disney...and it was only Monday night:rolleyes:

We pretty much went off the list here at DIS:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/packing.htm

I can honestly tell you that we overpacked but better to be prepared. The only thing we really missed was buy a water-misting fan at home and not buy one for $14 at the park (It was hot and humid last week in the mid 90s everyday). Also, if you have a stroller, make sure it doesn't extend out too far as they won't let you in with it...:headache: We ran to Walmart and bought a $25 stroller since ours was a tripping hazard.
I'm sure you will be fine!!! Enjoy packing and have a great trip!

How big was your stroller? We are bringing a side by side umbrella stroller type. I wonder if that will get in? I'm gonig to check out your link, Thanks!

Sharpies or fat pens for autograph signing (those characters with big "paws" have a hard time with regular-sized pens!)

Extra room in suitcases/bags for all of the great souvenirs you will bring home!!

Nightlights for hotel room and bathroom.

Extra shoes for everyone! We got caught in some surprise downpours.

Have a fantastic, magical time! :goodvibes

How big was your stroller? We are bringing a side by side umbrella stroller type. I wonder if that will get in? I'm gonig to check out your link, Thanks!

Double and regular umbrella strollers will be fine. We had a double side by side that actually can hook to the back of our bicycles so it extended about 1-1/2'. It was nicer than the old one we took in 2008 becuase it had more room underneath for our little cooler and backpack. It would have been terrible to move around in the park once the fireworks were done and MNSSHP. The single stroller was so much easier.
Have fun!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

The best tips I got from here for packing were:

Nightlights
Post It Notes (to put on the automatic flushing sensor on the toilet. It scared my daughter when she was younger)
Power Strip (to plug in cell phone chargers, camera chargers, etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter