Last minute tips?????

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
As you can see from my countdown, we are VERY, VERY close to getting on that plane. I am faxing my room request tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has any last minute tips/suggestions/comments for the AKL???!!!!??!! ;)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

(I'm not too excited... huh??)

We didn't stay at this resort but we did tour it. AKL is really cool, the decor of the lobby is beautifully done, the grounds and the animal viewing is great. You're going to love it! Enjoy yourself.:D

Hi!
The AKL is beautiful! I stayed on the 2nd floor over the watering hole, it was amazing! the animals were so close we felt we could touch them! :)
make sure to check out the marketplace, awesome shopping!!! :)

Laura :)

You are going to love the AKL. They have CM out by the animal viewing pins all the time. They have a lot of interesting storys about the animals. They can tell you a lot about there home land and are great to talk to. They have night vision scopes so you can see the animals at night when some are more active. Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter