last minute ticket help

mom2bella

Earning My Ears
I'm just about ready to purchase our tickets from Discountorlandovacations.com but wanted to check w/ you experts first. We are buying the 3 day park hopper w/ PI/ DQ included through the special offer link in the mousesavers newsletter. These tickets are 192.00, I assume they are so cheap b/c they must be used by dec. 30, 2005 w/ a 10 day expiration. Has anyone ordered these tickets or from this company? They can be trusted right? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

just dawned on me that these must be old tickets left over, not the new My Way tickets. Will these still be good, we can still use the old hoppers right?

I just used the Mousesavers link and didn't find tickets like those you described. Are you sure it was DiscountOrlandoVacations? :confused3

These are promotional passes, with their own rules for expiration, number of plus admissions, etc. I believe they may not be upgraded or traded up.

Different travel agencies may have different kinds of promotional tickets, and perhaps only during limited time periods.

Old stocks of hoppers may still be sold by a few travel agencies and these tickets follow all of their old rules including never expiring.

For vacations of 4 to 10 days it is usually not recommended to use both a new MYW ticket and another ticket of any kind or age.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

Hi,
I just ordered these exact tickets earlier this week. I felt that this company would be ok to order from because they are affiliated with the Better Business Bureau and Mousesavers endorses them. You may want to give them a call to see if the tickets are even still available, because when I received my Mousesavers newsletter today I checked and they are not showing up as a ticket option anymore. Good Luck!
HTH,
Paige

I used DiscountOrlandoVacations in December 2004 for tickets and they were very good. I had personal customer service via email back and forth and they were very helpful; the tickets came quickly.

Susan

thanks for all the replies. I actually ended up buying the tickets from Ticketmania. They have no activate by date but still expire 10 days from when you do activate it and they were cheaper-$185. Thank you again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter