Last Minute Solo - to do or not to do?

starlitsinger88

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a group trip to Disneyland at the start of February, but I feel the need to go now. I was looking and I figured out that if I go this coming Monday morning through Tuesday night for only 350 dollars. I would go by myself because no one I know would be this spontaneous.

Am I just being stupid and impatient? Or would be it fun going by myself at last minute? I can't imagine Disneyland NOT being fun...

Go.

Think of this as another step in "pre-planning" for the group. You know, going to scope things out ahead of time.

Plus - you could pick everyone in your group up a little something to get them "in the mood" (park maps, napkins, maybe a small treat) before the trip.

I'm planning a group trip to Disneyland at the start of February, but I feel the need to go now. I was looking and I figured out that if I go this coming Monday morning through Tuesday night for only 350 dollars. I would go by myself because no one I know would be this spontaneous.

Am I just being stupid and impatient? Or would be it fun going by myself at last minute? I can't imagine Disneyland NOT being fun...

GO!!!

:rotfl:

Seriously, you can do all the things that other people may keep you from doing.. going by yourself to places can be very liberating.. the Freedom! omg.. I would love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter