• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last minute questions!

Hayleybot

Earning My Ears
So well be in Anaheim tomorrow!! And I just have a couple last minutes that popped up in my head...

Should I move up hmh in our touring plan to first thing in the morning because of the lines or does it not get crazy? I'm using touringplans and it says it's a short wait most of the day but I'm not sure if I believe that.

Our first day will be Friday and the gates open at 9am what time should I be at the turnstiles? I was thinking 8-8:15. Too early? What time do the ticket booths open? We have family members that haven't purchased tickets yet.

Bah that's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks in advance.

Maybe not first thing in the morning but I would hit Haunte Mansion Holiday in the first few hours for sure...

We went on yesterday about 11:30 and the wait was only 20 min. Saw up over a hour on the Sunday though!

Actually, it has been reported here and RideMax verified...the FP for. HMH are not operational right now and may not be this season.

So well be in Anaheim tomorrow!! And I just have a couple last minutes that popped up in my head...

Should I move up hmh in our touring plan to first thing in the morning because of the lines or does it not get crazy? I'm using touringplans and it says it's a short wait most of the day but I'm not sure if I believe that.

Our first day will be Friday and the gates open at 9am what time should I be at the turnstiles? I was thinking 8-8:15. Too early? What time do the ticket booths open? We have family members that haven't purchased tickets yet.

Bah that's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks in advance.

I would buy tickets online if I could so I wouldn't have to bother with the ticket booths the morning of. If you get an e-ticket, you can go directly to the turnstiles and skip the ticket booth.

I would be lining up around 8:30am or so if I already had tickets. If I didn't have tickets, I would be showing up earlier.

Regarding HMH, normally it is low crowds for the first few hours of the day. I wouldn't make it the first ride, but it is not one I want to stand in during the heat of the afternoon, either.

Have fun! I will be there on Saturday! :goodvibes

I agree with ArchOwl. Buying tickets online and printing them out is so much easier, and saves you from standing in yet another line! Super easy, that's pretty much how we always do it.

As for timing, HMH seems to be kind of hit or miss for crowds, at least it was last year. Sometimes it would have hour waits, sometimes 15 minutes. I wouldn't hit it first, but maybe after you've finished Fantasyland and grabbed a few FPs? The line seems to get longest mid-day, which is of course the same for just about every ride in the park!

It will be interesting to see if they get FP up and running for this. I think it's kind of weird they might not, it usually draws some pretty good crowds. Guess we'll wait and see!

Depends what attractions you have got before it. I'm planning my trip for next years Halloween and have put HMH at the top of my list, to ride and get a fastpass. But that's only because for that day we have planned to completley accomplish NOS, Critter country, Adventureland and Main Street. So the majority of the rides on our plan are over that way anyways.

I think I read somewhere that FP could be available later during the Holiday makeover of Haunted Mansion. If I remember correctly though, it was said by a CM so I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter