Last minute questions!

princessME!

Earning My Ears
I'm sailing in a week and I'm running around like chicken with my head cut off, and I have questions that I feel like I should know the answer to. But there's no such thing as a dumb question right? Actually there is, but these seem quite logical.

On the ship, when there are photo opportunities with the characters am I allowed to use my own camera or do they have photographers to take pictures of you? I saw online you have photo credits.. do I have to purchase these ahead of time?

Second, I don't need cash right? other than for tips? Or do I? To use in the gift shop and such? Also, We're going to Atlantis, how do we pay for things there?

Third, When is formal night? Do they tell you this once you get onboard? And what does everyone wear on the other nights to dinner? Is it okay if I dress up every night?

Thanks for your help! You guys have helped me a lot in the booking process with my questions. I can't believe it's almost time for my first cruise! Time flies! :scared1::woohoo:

On our last cruise, we could use our camera with no problems. If you want to buy their pictures you can either buy the package ahead of time for less or buy when you are on board.

Anything you buy on ship will be charged back to your KTTW card. Don't know about Atlantis haven't been there.

Formal night varies with your cruise. On our seven day, it was the second night. Other nights, we saw people wearing most anything and nothing was said. We got out of our shorts and flip flops, others didn't.

You can always call DCL and they should be able to answer your questions.

FYI...I just came from Atlantis! It is cash free in the Aquaventure waterpark. They only take credit cards (or charge to hotel rooms of Atlantis resort guests). You must also show photo ID with your credit cards. Trust me!e learned this the hard way!

On the ship, when there are photo opportunities with the characters am I allowed to use my own camera or do they have photographers to take pictures of you? I saw online you have photo credits.. do I have to purchase these ahead of time?

Yes, you can use your own camera and the DCL photographers are also making photos using their cameras. You could buy a photo package with the credits but it is not mandatory.

It also might be a good idea to let your credit card company know ahead of time that you may be using it in Nassau. Not all banks require this, but it might save a POSSIBLE problem of it being declined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter