last minute questions

lilmissbehaved

Earning My Ears
hubby and i are leaving wednesday for a quick 3 day adult only trip and I'm driving myself nuts :) I know how to do this stuff with kids, but planning without the kids is making me crazy!! I have a few general questions:

Did online checkin and the room request boxes were very limited, I have a specific request.. is there somewhere I can fax my request to even though i know it's just a request and they will most likely just ignore it? we have a waterview room at the BC and I want to request a balcony - I know they don't all have them :-) Not a huge deal either way because it's only 3 nights and we won't be spending a lot of time in the room, but wanted to ask.

We have reservations at 7:50 in DHS on a night they close at 8... will we be rushed? or can we relax & eat ? (I'm so used to eating at 4:30ish with the kids that the late dinner has me all confused!!) That is arrival day and i plan on heading to bed relatively early, but is there a good no-cover bar in the beach club area that we can head to for an hour or two?

we are going to jellyrolls one night.. saw lots of posts saying to get there EARLY.. what time is early?? :) Can we enjoy the world showcase til 9ish and then walk over and find a spot to sit?

Jeans & Tshirts okay for Jellyrolls or should i plan on changing before heading over there?

Thanks for your help!!

Can't help with all of your ?'s but I've never had much success with fax approach. I'd call and have the request added to your ressie - still no guarantee.

There is a small bar off of the BC lobby - OK in a pinch. If it's nice, you might consider sitting out by the pool. There is a decent bar there and we've always enjoyed the SAB area.

Enjoy your trip!

1- is there somewhere I can fax my request to even though i know it's just a request and they will most likely just ignore it? we have a waterview room at the BC and I want to request a balcony - I know they don't all have them :-) Not a huge deal either way because it's only 3 nights and we won't be spending a lot of time in the room, but wanted to ask.

2- We have reservations at 7:50 in DHS on a night they close at 8... will we be rushed? or

3- can we relax & eat ?

4-is there a good no-cover bar in the beach club area that we can head to for an hour or two?

5- we are going to jellyrolls one night.. saw lots of posts saying to get there EARLY.. what time is early?? :)

6- Can we enjoy the world showcase til 9ish and then walk over and find a spot to sit?

7-Jeans & Tshirts okay for Jellyrolls...

1- Forget the FAX and just go to the desk when you arrive and make your request. (To heck with the "on-line" check-in when you want something special and specific.)

2- Nope.
3- Yes.
4- No idea.
5- 8PM is early.
6- Maybe. No way to predict for individual night you are there.
7- More than OK. You might be overdressed. ;)
The place is really kind of grimy-looking. (Sorry, but it is.)

1- Forget the FAX and just go to the desk when you arrive and make your request. (To heck with the "on-line" check-in when you want something special and specific.)

2- Nope.
3- Yes.
4- No idea.
5- 8PM is early.
6- Maybe. No way to predict for individual night you are there.
7- More than OK. You might be overdressed. ;)
The place is really kind of grimy-looking. (Sorry, but it is.)

thanks for your reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter