Last Minute Questions About BLT

pascagoulabeach

"Doc"
DVC Silver
We are less than 2 weeks from our first trip to our home resort, BLT! :yay:

I have a few questions as we start the final preparations for the drive down.

Where is the bell service for BLT? Is the desk at CR or at BLT?

If we choose not to use the bellmen is there a luggage cart available at BLT?

Is there a gym at BLT or do you have to go to CR? Is there an extra charge for the use of the gym?

We have reservations for dinner at WL. Is there a boat that can take us from CR/BLT to WL?

Will there be a blender in our 2 BR vila?

Thanks!

We are less than 2 weeks from our first trip to our home resort, BLT! :yay:

I have a few questions as we start the final preparations for the drive down.

Where is the bell service for BLT? Is the desk at CR or at BLT? CR

If we choose not to use the bellmen is there a luggage cart available at BLT? No, I don't think so.

Is there a gym at BLT or do you have to go to CR? Is there an extra charge for the use of the gym? Olympiad Health Club on 3rd floor of CR

We have reservations for dinner at WL. Is there a boat that can take us from CR/BLT to WL? Yes - there is a boat to WL and FW. And there is also a boat to MK.

Will there be a blender in our 2 BR vila? Yes, I think so

Thanks!

HTH!:flower3:

You asked a lot of resort-specific questions. If someone has stayed there, they might be able to give you an answer. But the easiest way to find out if there is a luggage cart, a shoe shine, a blender, and a boat .... Contemporary Resort Main Phone: (407) 824-1000

Luggage carts are not available at WDW DVC resorts because Bell People like tips.

Blenders are not in the rooms but may be available from Mousekeeping.

All support services, Front Desk, Bell Services, food, shopping, and transportation are at the Contemporary.

All resort phone numbers are answered by a call center who act like they are the Front Desk. Sometimes they are helpful, sometimes not. Their goal is to NOT transfer you to the real resort.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter