Last minute question on Disney transportation

Theresa44

Earning My Ears
Flying into MCO on Southwest Saturday, now where do we go to catch the Disney bus to the port? Or will there be someone directing us?

You will go to Terminal B, the level below baggage claim, all the way to the right. If you've done the transfer where they pick up your luggage for you, just proceed straight to that level with your booklet and tickets. If you forget your booklet, they have a desk that will take care of it for you. If you're concerned when you get there, either look for cast members wearing Mickey hands or any airport personnel can direct you to the correct area.

I can't remember is Southwest is in terminal A or B but there are giant neon signs when you get off the little train/shuttle to the main airport terminal.

Southwest is in terminal A, the Disney Welcome Center is lower level, terminal B.

Get off plane, follow signs to terminal B. There will be DCL CMs directing you--nautical costume with Mickey hands. The one end of the desk is DCL, most of the desk is Magical Express...you'll save time if you get in the correct line! They will take your baggage info and point you to the next bus.

theresa44...i am flying into orlando by southwest from pittbsurgh. easy to find the bus always a helpful cast member there. maybe i will see you on the bus or on the boat... have a great trip. castaway to fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter