Last minute Planner need help!!!

kjasmin

Earning Chief Wannahucalugi's Ears
I know... I should have planned this much sooner then now. BUT, Got bit by DVC bug! Soooo... is it possible to get a package deal this late in the game? Including airfare? Trying for 5ks or less...

Late planner from CT...

Is this the right section to post this???

Don't mention dates? Try you have nothing to lose. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Yeah... Wished that I can take ALL the kids out of school! My ex will not let me take our daughter out of school one year for the DIS Halloween Party... Soooo date is important...

You could post on the Budget board...very helpful. But the big thing is we need the dates and the ages of people going. Do you own at DVC or are you looking to rent points(if you want to rent DVC...you can't do a "package" in disney terms)...but $5,000 for the whole thing Airfare, dining, tickets and hotel is poss.

canwegosoon said:
You could post on the Budget board...very helpful. But the big thing is we need the dates and the ages of people going. Do you own at DVC or are you looking to rent points(if you want to rent DVC...you can't do a "package" in disney terms)...but $5,000 for the whole thing Airfare, dining, tickets and hotel is poss.

2 Adults, 3 kids traveling from CT. Flights are outrageous!!! Already posted but no response.

Well, not sure of your dates and such so it's kind of hard to give an answer as to if a package is available or not. However, if you are looking to save money I would check the following websites religiously:

www.mousesavers.com
www.allearsnet.com
www.travelzoo.com

Renting from a DVC owner is also a great way to go! Check out the forums on Disboards for that!

I would also suggest signing up for their e-mail newsletters.

As far as air goes, check the airlines websites. I just found a deal for my Mom on Airtrans website that beat Travelocity. It was a one day special and it was only $69 each way. You never know what you will find!

Good Luck!

Dates are from Feb 17,18 - 24,25,26 2006. Willing to travel to BOS, Newark, JFK, LGA, Prov

Hi. I sent you a PM so make sure to check your messages! Debi

Once you secure a room, keep checking Southwest from Hartford or even Provodence RI, or Albany NY. The problem is your trying to go during School vacation week.

Can you leave a day earlier (like 2/16 or return a day or two later like 26 or 27th) if you could you may be able to get flights a little cheaper. Not only is price higher at these times but it also gets harder and harder to find availability on a flight for 5 people if you wait to long.

good luck

I didn't spot the ages of your kids anywhere...so I assume they are all full fare. Air Tran does have a sale on in the southeast during that period that other airlines are matching so what you might try doing is fly into another (unpopular) city and then drive.

Normally I'd say Tampa but I think any of the cities on the I-4 corridor and southwards are going to run at about the same fare as Orlando for winterbreak. I tried LGA to JAX 2/17 to 2/25 and found a one stop at $183 on American. You can easily find a similar non-stop fare into Atlanta on those dates...I was actually searching on a Newark/Atlanta fare about 3 hours ago for 2/17 and 2/21. The problem with Atlanta is that it is a 7 hour drive (and only if you travel at about 75mph...not unusual for I-75...or minimize stops). Also the car rental rates really suck at Hartsfield. Jacksonville is probably half that distance AND you'd get the Florida rental rates ....Tallahassee might be a fair choice as well.

I assume you've got accomodations covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter