*Last Minute Itinerary* Whatcha think?(UPDATE)

Tinkerbelle739

<font color=9999FF>Wrote a letter to the Tag Fairy
I am planning a last minute surprise for DH for May 21-24th. Here is what I have so far: (I DID NOT MAKE PSs yet!)

Friday - arrive at airport at 10:30 am
La Nouba 6 pm
Fultons Crab House 8 pm

Saturday - Kona Cafe' 9 am
Luau 8 pm

Sunday - 1900 Park Faire 10 am
Citricos 7:30 pm(Is there a wishes display this night)

Monday - Boatwrights 8 am
Morrocco ( Not sure what time yet-plane leaves 8:30)

There is nothing like last minute!!!
:crazy:

If anyone has a NON-character breakfast suggestion, I would appreciate it. We are staying at POR this time and will travel happily to breakfast!! DH LOVES 1900 PF, so that stays.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

how about either whispering canyon cafe at WL or trail's end buffet at FW for breakfast? both are very good. wishes are scheduled for 8:45 on the 23rd. good luck!:tongue:

Thanks! I wish WDW was my second home! I could settle into one of rooms at the Haunted Mansion and be quite happy!!

If wishes is at 8:45 then maybe I should make a PS for 6:30, have a leisurely dinner and then watch wishes from the dock at GF or grab dessert at Narcoosees. Hmmm... just thinking out loud.

Whispering Canyon sounds great! I will probably replace Boatwrights with that. I love the stuffed french toast there but we will be doing Tonga Toast at the Kona so that is why I was looking for something different.

I think it looks good.::yes:: For us, we'd blow off Boatwrights in favor of another round of Tonga Toast at the Kona. But that's just us:o

Boatwrights has its own version which is very good. I have never had Tonga Toast and that is the reason for choosing Kona Cafe. If the Tonga toast is VERY similar, I will probably be changing that (Boatwrights) to Whispering Canyons.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Your plans look great! I would switch Whispering Canyon for Boatwright's because it would give you something different.

As many of you can relate, I have changed some of my plans. Here is the new itinerary:

Friday: La Nouba, then Fultons

Sat: 1900 Park Faire
O'Hanas

Sun: Kona Cafe'
Yachtmans Steakhouse

Mon: GF Cafe'
Narcoosees

Sounds good to me. I cannot wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter