Last Minute FP+ Help--Leaving Tomorrow!

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
I'm putting together our first few days of FP+ for our trip this week.....I know it is last-minute, but I didn't even think we would be taking this trip due to a very severe MRSA infection I had the entire month of October.

With this being said, it let me book Fri and Sat of this week, but stopped me at Sunday??? I booked (3) passes for Fri/Sat--but the system completely stopped me at Sunday? Any reason why?

Also, my quick review of FP+ seems to lead me to believe that we get (3) selections for each day we are there. Can these be booked 'anytime', or do you have to be within a couple days of the date?

Thanks for the help! I know there have been millions of the FP+ threads, but my limited time will not allow me to research all previous threads.

You should be able to book the # of days you have available on your linked tickets. These days can be used starting on the day you check in through the day you check-out.

EG, we check in on a Monday, out on a Thursday, with 3 day tickets. We could book any 3 days M, T, W, or R, but not all 4.

Double check tickets that are linked/# of days you booked with your package and see if that helps you figure it out.

We purchased 7 day tickets, but have 8 park days...so will need to add a day after our first usage day, and only then can we book our final FP+ day in the parks.

Good luck! The site has been kinda glitchy for many...we haven't really had too many issues, and everything resolved within 24 hours by itself.

I keep hitting that too. Close down any browsers you have open and log back into the site and try again. That has been working for me. From what I've been seeing, if I change any choices and use the back button I get a message indicating I already have used my max fast passes for the day. If I close out and try again, it works. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter