Last minute DPP question

Chant124

Mouseketeer
As an overplanner myself and DS have had all reservations and deluxe plan arranged for our trip for a year. DD and boyfriend have scheduled a last minute trip that overlays 5 days of ours.. they aren't using the dining plan and was wondering if there is an issue if we can change our DDR's and add them. I assume they would just tell the restaurant they need a separate bill since I am using the DDP and they aren't? Thanks...oh and BTW 7 days and counting

if we can change our DDR's and add them

Adding 2 to most ADRs will be a challenge, and if you just show up with them they may be turned away and not seated if the restaurant ifs; adding 2 almost always means changing table size.

I assume they would just tell the restaurant they need a separate bill since I am using the DDP and they aren't?

Yes. IF you can add them. That's a far greater issue than payment.

I assume they would just tell the restaurant they need a separate bill since I am using the DDP and they aren't? Thanks...oh and BTW 7 days and counting

Yes, you can ask for separate bills- not everyone on a reservation has to use the DDP.

I would agree with PP that you need to add them to the reservation, not just show up with them. At a week out, some restaurants may not have openings. Hope you have luck changing what you need to!

Thanks all...ADR's were updated and we were able to add them and keep our ressie....must be slow because I had no problem with any our our ADR's adding them.:dog2:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter