Last minute dinner at Sanaa

SqueakyMouse

DIS Veteran
After traveling through the night and most of yesterday, we decided to eat out. Making a dinner ADR at the last minute on Easter weekend is not the easiest feat. However, we were able to catch an early cancellation at Sanaa. We enjoyed a fantastic meal - one of the best we've had both at WDW and anywhere else. 4 of our group went, and we shared a full bread surface plus 3 additional pieces of naan. (Btw, we learned from our server that the 1st 3 breads on the list are made at Sanaa, while. the last 2 are purchased from elsewhere), Additionally, we had the Tandoori Pork (lovely, smokey flavor), the Tandoori Chicken (OMG!! a new favorite for all of us -- whatever the chicken is served on is sinfully good!), and the mahi mahi citrus-y fish special. We ate until we felt sick! It was so good that we couldn't stop. I'll post some photos before long.

Thanks for the review, we will be there in 30 daystar dinner! Can you tell me how much extra it cost to buy the extra pieces of naan? My kids love naan and I am not sure 3 pieces will be enough for our family of 5.

I had asked the same question the other day and someone said they charge like a $1 per extra piece. We'll definitely order another 2 or 3 pieces.

Glad you had such a great experience. Sanaa is definitely a unique and wonderful disney dining experience

we are considering this restaurant for our upcoming trip. thanks for the great review!

I booked a dinner the first night of my stay on April 27th. Glad to hear such great reviews:)

Sanaa is in our top 3 Disney restaurants. LOVE the bread sampler and the tandoori shrimp. You just can't beat the food, service and atmosphere at Sanaa! Thanks for sharing!!!!

We are trying lunch at Sanaa for the first time in July! It is the reservation I am most excited for. Thanks for your review!

Sanaa is on our To Do list for our next visit. I've heard many great reviews. Thanks for sharing yours.

I saw a special on Food Network (I think) and they showed how the naan bread is made there. Very authentic and every single one is made to order. It's quite spectacular how they do it, too! Sanaa is a must for disney dining! I've had some amazing lunches there.

Another voice here touting Sanaa. Have been three times and enjoyed a superior meal each time. Not only is the food tasty, the service excellent, and the setting (especially early evening when you can view the savannah) lovely, but their wine list is commendable. I dare you to find a Pinotage anywhere else outside of Jiko and maybe a couple of the signature restaurants. :thumbsup2

Love Sanaa! It is such a great restaurant. We are big on Indian food when we are at home - so this is yummy must-do for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter