Last minute advise welcomed!!

Don't forget your sunscreen. Just because it is late April doesn't mean you can't burn in FL.
Enjoy your trip!!

Don't forget to watch and take pictures of your kids' faces when you're on a ride or seeing a show. Footage of audioanimatronic characters is nice, but footage of your kids watching audioanimatronic characters is priceless. These are the videos and pictures that you will treasure, much more than the pictures of the pirates or the ghosts or Winnie the Pooh. Have fun!

Musky:D :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Musky
I couldn't agree more about the kids pictures. My DD ( 10 months at the times) said her first words ( " what's that?" ) on It's a Small World. We have a pic of her just after we realized what she said. Her little chubby finger is pointing at a doll and her little lips are getting ready to say "whaz dat?". Just thinking of the pic makes my eyes tear up. Truly priceless memories!

look up when you enter an area to walk through. Just don't get in line, like at a resturant. They say the line to the left is emptier, but Murphy's Law people walk counter clock wise, but sometimes that line is emptier. Just remember to look up and don't hop in the first line you see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter