• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Min Princess Dining Suggestions

pinkx2

Earning My Ears
I am trying to make last min character dining reservations for a Princess lunch/dinner in 2 weeks. All restaurants (castle, Norway, and Park Fare) are booked. Does anyone have any suggestions other than these three or any opinions on last min. cancellations? Thanks!

Keep trying for cancellations, even once you get on site. CRT and Akershus both have a cancellation penalty (I think CRT is 24 hours and Akershus is 48) so try calling at that point, since that's when people would have to call in by. Another option is to get to 1900 Park Fare right when they start serving dinner and sometimes you can get in as a walk-in. Good luck!!! We were in this situation 2 years ago and scored a last minute breakfast ADR at CRT so it happens:goodvibes.

Check at the host stand at CRT when you are in Magic Kingdom as well. We were not able to get reservations this year even calling 180+ 10 in advance, but they were able to squeeze us in at @3pm the day we were in MK. We just went up and asked that morning and they found a spot. If they say no in the morning try again arond 1pm or so.....don't give up! If you are staying on site check with concierge at your resort each day as well. Thnigs occassionally open up last minute. Wishing you much pixie dust! pixiedust:

I agree - try back for cancellations. When we took my daughter last June I was able to get a reservation two days before due to cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter