Last major spend done...ready to go now??

Karyn.Phil

Earning My Ears
Well just paid out the last of the big lumps of money for the holiday in two weeks....Orlando Flex tickets from Flightshop (as recommended by the DIS)

That's everything bought and paid for now - phew!

All I need to do now is write a marketing plan, redesign two websites, hold an EGM for one company and an AGM for another, apply for two grants from the National Assembly and get ready to be married in three weeks (sad pathetic whimpering)

Sure one is supposed to be serene and swan around having manicures and stuff before getting married (bites nails)???

Not smoke forty fags (sorry need to get into American mode - cigarettes) a day, crave chocolate and fail to be able to sleep.

Oh well I'm sure I will chill out when I hit the Florida sun and have been surgically removed from my laptop.

Karyn

Karyn,

Boy you are going to need a holiday REAL soon!;)

Kaz xx

better to keep busy, keeps those nasty jitters away. Good luck to you!! and congratulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter