Last Halloween Party and First Christmas Party

SharingDisney

Earning My Ears
Last Halloween Party and First Christmas Party

Wednesday, October 31, 2012-- Last Halloween Party
Friday, November 9, 2012 --First Christmas Party

I am posting this as I am planing a trip where I can go to both parties.
a combined "Nightmare before Christmas" Party sounds fun:)

I just checked again. Really? I would rather go to the latest one, so as to make a shorter trip.

I've always wanted to do this- we will be there for the last MNSSHP but will be leaving 3 days before the first MVMCP. Have fun!!

This is on my Disney bucket list but it will probably never happen bc I am a teacher (and farrrrrrrrr away from retirement!). Will you write a trip report so all of us can live vicariously through you? :p

I have my tickets to both! It's definitely 11/2 for the last MNSSHP and 11/9 for the first MVMCP

Gonna be a blast, I can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I planned our trip specifically to do this, at DS's request. We have MNSSHP on 11/2 and MVMCP on 11/9. Bonus: F&W and my birthday are during that period, too!

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

What a great idea:thumbsup2 I think we will try to pull this off next year, thanks;)
Laurie

Oh wow - doing both on one trip is now on my Disney bucket list!
I, too, am a teacher, but maybe one year I'll be able to make it happen....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter