• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last few postcards needed for 5th grade project

I did send ou north dakota on tues the 17th if you don't get it please let me know and i will resend. i did send 2 though.

I sent a Niagara Falls one a while ago. If you didn't get it, I'll mail you another one. :)

OP, I'd try editing my thread title to show the states still needed, and I'd also post it on the Community Board.

I'd send one, but you already have my state covered.

Good luck!

Hi everyone:

We still need postcards from alabama, hawaii, illinois, iowa, kansas, MA, montana, new jersey, and west virginia

Thanks again

Sorry it took so long but I couldn't find a post card I liked. Going in the mail in the morning from WV :goodvibes

Hi all: These are the cards that we received so far. Thanks to all.

Alabama
Alaska 2
Arizona 4
Arkansas 4
California 2
Colorado 2
Connecticut 3
Delaware 1
Florida 1
Georgia 2
Hawaii 1
Idaho 1
Illinois
Indiana 4
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky 3
Louisiana 1
Maine 2
Maryland 2
Massachusetts
Michigan 2
Minnesota 2
Mississippi 1
Missouri 2
Montana
Nebraska 1
Nevada 1
New Hampshire 2
New Jersey
New Mexico 2
New York 4
North Carolina 1
North Dakota 2
Ohio 1
Oklahoma 2
Oregon 3
Pennsylvania 3
Rhode Island 2
South Carolina 3
South Dakota 1
Tennessee 2
Texas 1
Utah 1
Vermont 2
Virginia 5
Washington 5
West Virginia
Wisconsin 4
Wyoming 1

Washington, D.C. 1

Total Cards 92

I can send one from Illinois. I didn't offer sooner because I thought one of the first volunteers was from Illinois.

Maggie

Our project went so well. We are still looking for the following states:

Thank you.

alabama, iowa, kansas, MA, Montana, new jersey

Did you get Illinois? I didn't send one yet because you didn't PM me the address.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter