Last fastpass times for AK after Pandora opens?

barbliny

DIS Veteran
Can someone who has already booked fastpasses in June (or the end of May) tell me what the last fastpass times are for:

the Pandora rides
Expedition Everest
Safari

Trying to come up with a nighttime plan for AK

Also, are the post-sunset FPs for Pandora the harder to get time slots?

Both Pandora rides are indoors so the time of day won't matter

Also, you can't book both Pandora rides together since you are only allowed 1 selection from Tier 1. It's a pain for sure, but it is what it is.

We start the week with a night at AK with FP - safari around sunset, Everest when it's dark and then whichever Pandora I can get

Then EMM without fastpasses - not even trying to get to Pandora, doing standby EE first (at least twice), Safari and Dinosaur and whatever else we can get in before 10:25 TH ROL package, and a FP for Kali right after, then afternoon pool break. Go back to AK at night for ROL (seating from dining package) using FP one being the other Pandora ride.

Both nights we will stay for EMH in Pandora

Now, let's see if it works out booking them tomorrow morning.

I have a 9:35 PM - 10:35 PM for Safari in early June. I did not pay attention to what else at the time was available at that time.

I have a 9:35 PM - 10:35 PM for Safari in early June. I did not pay attention to what else at the time was available at that time.

Thank you - impatiently waiting right now for 7:00 am so I can start booking these!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter