Last Day

bkb91

Earning My Ears
My trip this fall has a return flight of 5:40pm. What time should we (if we decide to go to the parks) head back to the hotel for Magical Express to pick us up. I know we will be given an exact time to return, the day before, but am curious how much time to do things that day we will have!

Thanks

ME picks up about 3 hours prior to your flight time. Don't forget to leave enough time to get your bags from bell services if you didn't check them at the resort early in the day, and allow enough time for any transportation glitches.

We usually spend the morning and early afternoon at DTD. We have a private town car take us to the airport but the ME picks you up three hours before your scheduled departure :) So for you, it would be 2:40pm.

Your ME bus will pick you up at your resort around 2:40. If you leave anything with your hotel's luggage services (like your carry ons or jackets) you will have to get those. Also, keep in mind that the bus from the park to your resort may not come right away. On one trip, if our ME bus wouldn't have been so late we would have missed it. We had to wait over 45 minutes for our POR bus from AK one afternoon, and then it stopped at PFQ first. By the time we made it to POR it was about 10 minutes after our ME bus was scheduled. We lucked out because the ME bus was late.

So, now we always make sure we leave in plenty of time. If I were you I would plan on heading out of the park at 1pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter