Last day to make $100 dollars!!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped with this and gave thumbs-up! I just received my $100 from last month's reviews!! Hope we can do it again!! :)

I got paid too! :cool1: I got $20 and I did 29 reviews, lol.:lmao: I was 1 short of $30! such as life, lol. Hope we get to do it again!:banana:

Thanks, Dana:hippie:

I got mine too!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes

I did mine the last day, and was afraid i was too late...Thanks everyone!!!!

yup got paid $20 yesterday, wish i did more but I did 24 and then thought that the promotion was over so I stopped. Oh well. At least if it comes up again I will know that it actually works !

I got paid $10 yesterday. I think I did like 14 or 15 but I thought I wasn't set up with my email account for paypal, so I thought I wasn't going to get paid, but I did! :goodvibes Wish I had done more too!

YAY - I got $100 deposited in my PayPal account for April....wonderful!! I had fun doing the reviews but I don't think I will be doing the "Write a Shopping Guide for a chance at $100" - too much work for me.

WOOHOO :banana: I got my $10!!!! I didn't do many because I didn't want to waste time doing them and then get nothing for it... this month was more-so a trial for me.. Here's to hoping they offer this again in the future! I'll be sure to get all 100 done!!

Wahooo! I got my $70 and hubby got his $10. I am super happy because I had issues with my email and paypal and stuff but it all worked out! Hubby is bummed that he did not do more. We were beginning to worry about not getting paid so he only did 10.

^I was too which is why I only did 40. I SO wish I had done all 100, but you live you learn. If it's ever offered again, I'll do them all!

I'm so happy to hear everyone has gotten paid so far! :cool1:

I hope too, that there will be another promotion like this again! Let's keep an eye out for that!

I'm sure we'll ALL be over it again if another one pops up!

Hmm my poor friend has not gotten paid yet. I hope hers comes soon. She double checked all her email information and it matches.

Hmm my poor friend has not gotten paid yet. I hope hers comes soon. She double checked all her email information and it matches.

Has she checked her Paypal account to she if the money just showed up? I never got an email letting me know I got paid, but the money was deposited into my account.

Yay, I checked my paypal and the money was there. I didn't get an e-mail informing me it was deposited. I only wish I did $100, but I was scared of doing all the work and it not showing up. I hope the promotion happens again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter