Last day of School!

Last day is June 3rd and we don't go back until the Tues after Labor Day. :cool1:

I think Rhode Island has everyone beat...June 29th this year. Many snow days, but school starts after Labor Day too. SO glad I homeschool;)

Jen:lovestruc Dh:cool2: ds 11 pirate: ds 9 pirate: dd 7 princess:

We got out the 29th 2 years ago it was crazy like they got out and a few days later we headed to the Cape for the 4th i felt like summer was almost over already.
we even start before labor day!

I think Rhode Island has everyone beat...June 29th this year. Many snow days, but school starts after Labor Day too. SO glad I homeschool;)

Jen:lovestruc Dh:cool2: ds 11 pirate: ds 9 pirate: dd 7 princess:

Nope, WE beat you.

My last day is June 30th :scared1:

NYC public schools are going till June 29th this year, so you aren't alone.

(I work the summer but NY goes back after Labor Day too)

May 20th for Gainesville, GA North of Atlanta. Start back August 8th. Our snow days were made up during the school weeks for 3 weeks we went an extra hour a day.

My son's last final (He is in High School) is Friday, May 27th, just before Memorial Day. They were supposed to get our by the 26th, but the 27th was an added day due to the school needing to take more than the number of days allocated for snow days.

The earlier you go, the more likely you are to have lower crowds.

The last time we went in the summer was 2007 when we went mid June in My husband had a convention at the Contemporary. The crowds were already heavy for sure.

These are the same dates I get out of school and I live in St. Louis as well. Your son and I could go to the same school! I go to KHS.

May 26 is officially the last day for kids and it's a half day. Many kids will stop going sooner though. After final exams and awards programs are done, most will not return. I'm a teacher and I have to work a half day on May 27. We will pull out around midnight that night for the 14 hour drive to BCV.:banana: we'll be there through June 4. :cheer2:

Here in Minnesota, older DD's last day is June 6.
Younger DD's last day is June 14.
Naturally, I'd love to leave for Disney June 15, but sadly that is not in the works this year, though I still hope for it.

Here in my part of Ky my kids get out June 2nd due to snow (should have been out May 25th) and my son graduates that night. Wego back to school August 3rd.

This is their last full week...half days next week with exams...my DS last exam is next Weds May 18th.I think "officially" May 24 is listed as the last day! :confused3 We were lucky and din't have to make up snow days and tornado days!

HI in the uk,
we have half term break from 28th may- 6th june

then summer holidays are 22nd july - 31st august

Just so you can be prepared for the British Invasion! ;)

:santa::santa:

June 8th in Eastern, N.C. Public Schools.
We are heading out June 7th right after the awards banquet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter