Last day of school where YOU live?

May 22 here...Augusta, Ga. We are heading down on the 23rd for our end of the school year vacation. :cool1:

Philadelphia gets out on June 19th, public schools anyway. They will probably be back a day or two after Labor Day. I opted to take DGS out of school for a few days in Oct. so he can experience Halloween at Disney.

We are not out until 6/27... Can't wait, we are leaving for Disney later that day!! This will be our first surprise trip. The kids have no idea!!

We are getting out May 30 (we are in Catholic School and don't need to make up our snow days because of longer days during the year). Our public school is getting out June 3 but others are going the first full week in June.

We leave 7:00am June 1! :party: DH does not like hot weather or crowds (can't take the kids out of school next year; studies too difficult), and I have a feeling we will still get both!:sad2: Hoping the PPP will provide some "ride relief at the MK!pirate:

June 5th the kids have to go to school for ONE HOUR... Burbs of Chicago

western chicago burbs here...making up 2 snow days and getting out on June 4th now (last day 2 hrs) We leave for WDW the day next on the 5th!

Union Co, NC (a suburban county near Charlotte)- our last day is 6/6.

I believe the whole state of NC is out then- we have a state law governing when kids have to start and end the school year. No schools can start before 8/25, and they can't go later than 6/10 (we have a powerful tourism lobby!!).

Most UK schools don't end until July 23rd. But we don't go back until 3rd September. When do US schools go back then?

Seniors at my Highschool finished Friday.
Everyone else is there until June 12.
But that last week is all half days and depending on your finals, you may have the last day off so you could get out the 11th.

Im leaving for WDW Saturday :woohoo:

I didn't realize so many schools are getting our in May before I scheduled our long weekend on May 30 :scared1: I was hoping I'd catch a slow weekend. Oh well, been there, done that! Our kids get out on June 5.

I live in PA about an hour north of Philadelphia and DD is out on June 18th!!

Most UK schools don't end until July 23rd. But we don't go back until 3rd September. When do US schools go back then?

Locally the kids go back the day after Labor Day (Sept. 2 this year) and they get out June 13th (had to make up some days due to snow).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter