• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last day of F&W

skorpie

Love the magic
We are taking a last minute trip to WDW. It will be Nov 8-12 and WDW seems to be very busy due to a Marathon that weekend. Does anyone know if the F&W festival will be as wonderful that weekend as it was the opening weekend?:confused3

We are taking a last minute trip to WDW. It will be Nov 8-12 and WDW seems to be very busy due to a Marathon that weekend. Does anyone know if the F&W festival will be as wonderful that weekend as it was the opening weekend?:confused3

I was there last year on the last 2 days and they started running out of some choices on the last day. Very crowded.

Ditto. Some things running out and very crowded. That being said, we'll be there. Running the Wine and Dine and staying through Veterans Day.

Mostly drinks that were out (think craft beers and certain wines) the popular "main" food items were still in stock. Wine and Dine t-shirts and stuff were on clearance, although size choices were low.

Be sure to get there early in the day if you don't want to deal with longer lines. Yes there is the Wine & Dine half marathon that weekend, Jersey week, as well as being the last weekend so the crowds will be larger than normal. If you are truly going on the last day, Monday the 10th, I don' think the crowds will be as bad as Sunday.

Worth it is a personal choice. Epcot crowds that weekend are the largest of the entire wine & dine festival and among the largest of the year for that park. I have been both opening weekend and that last weekend of wine and dine. Multiply by three for crowd size difference.

Worth it is a personal choice. Epcot crowds that weekend are the largest of the entire wine & dine festival and among the largest of the year for that park. I have been both opening weekend and that last weekend of wine and dine. Multiply by three for crowd size difference.
My reaction was the exact opposite. I thought the crowds opening weekend were much worse than on closing weekend. That said it was packed both

bigtony777 said:
Be sure to get there early in the day if you don't want to deal with longer lines. Yes there is the Wine & Dine half marathon that weekend, Jersey week, as well as being the last weekend so the crowds will be larger than normal. If you are truly going on the last day, Monday the 10th, I don' think the crowds will be as bad as Sunday.

Funny, glad that you are calling it Jersey Week and not Teachers Convention. Such a SMALL percentage of teachers attend the convention nowadays. Think that students possibly in Virginia and or Maryland have time off almost the same ss Jersey.

Funny, glad that you are calling it Jersey Week and not Teachers Convention. Such a SMALL percentage of teachers attend the convention nowadays. Think that students possibly in Virginia and or Maryland have time off almost the same ss Jersey.

Our school system used to have a 3 day fall break giving us a 5 day weekend at the end of October. It was a great time for a long weekend trip to Disney with very low crowds. They have since cut it to 2 days making it tough to get down there and back for us. I would take advantage of the time off from school and take a trip as well if given the option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter