Last day dinner suggestions.

twinklestar22

Earning My Ears
I just saw a thread similar to this. We are spending 5 nights at BWI in Feb. Unfortunately, we missed the early flight we wanted for our first day (flight arriving at 8:30 PM, so no dinner at the resort) and now we are staying much later than intended on our last day. Our flight leaves MCO at 9:20 PM and we want to eat dinner before we leave on the ME which means we'll have to be back at the resort at 6 PM. I've already had to cancel my ADR at the FF our first night and I wanted to reschedule it for that last night. However I can't now b/c they don't open until 5:30. Should we just eat an early CS at our last park (either MK or EP) or maybe chose another TS at the boardwalk at around 4:30? Is that cutting it too close? BTW, I have no idea which park we will be at on that day b/c we're leaving it up to our daughter. The other issue is that all of our dinner ADRs but one are either at Boardwalk or Epcot already. I feel like I have to plan everything I do around these ADR's and it kinda bugs me. What do you suggest? We basically lost a night of dining :(

Since you don't know what park you'll be visiting on the last day, I would just do CS.

If your flight is leaving at 9:20, figure ME will pick you up at the BWI 3 hours earlier (+/- 15 minutes). The exact time will be on the DME info slipped under your door the morning before your last day. This is the time the bus will leave the resort so assuming it says 6:15, you should get to the bus stop 15 minutes before that to make sure you don't miss the bus. You'll need to allow time to pick up any carryons left with bell services and a last minute bathroom stop so you should return to the BWI around 5:30.

Making a TS res for 4:30 even at a restaurant at the Boardwalk would be too late for my comfort level. You might have to wait to be seated and/or service might be slow. Instead we usually pick up sandwiches at the Boardwalk Bakery and take them to the airport to eat there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter