LAST CALL...for cocktails.

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
I'm a fan of Mexico's Margarita, but am always on the look out for great drinks. Suggestions?

The Zombie at the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian :cool1: Strong! :teeth:

DSC02107.jpg

Also from the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian .

Sorry no picture.

Here ya go 3PRINCESSMOM The Lapu Lapu. I have to say that is a good one too! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

DSC02100.jpg

Fave drink ever - the key lime martini at Coral Reef. It tastes like key lime pie, with graham cracker around the rim instead of salt. Just a great drink.

But yeah, the Poly has some amazing drinks too.

I really, REALLY liked the Pineapple Upside Down Martini at Flying Fish :thumbsup2
But I also had the Lapu Lapu at O'Hanas and Ice Wine Martini at LeCellier (which was also really nice) :rotfl:
But the Pineapple Upside Down Martini stuck with me when I got home cause I even taught myself how to make them :cool1:

I had the pina colada, and my husband had the Tradewinds. We both thought they were two of the best mixed drinks we have had. In fact, we plan to stop by the lounge on our next trip, whether or not we eat at O'hana. I have a pic of the Pina Colada, but I have no clue how to add pics... sorry!

Kitka said:
Fave drink ever - the key lime martini at Coral Reef. It tastes like key lime pie, with graham cracker around the rim instead of salt. Just a great drink.

But yeah, the Poly has some amazing drinks too.

that sounds soo good, my dbf loves key lime pie :lovestruc

do you remember the price on that? we're on the dining plan so splurging on a drink or two shouldnt be a problem lol :cool1:

Another vote for the Lapu Lapu. Also, I had a Ferris Wheel (or three) at the pool bar at BWI. A few of those and you could drop me off a ferris wheel and I wouldn't have felt it!

Amy&Dan said:
Another vote for the Lapu Lapu. Also, I had a Ferris Wheel (or three) at the pool bar at BWI. A few of those and you could drop me off a ferris wheel and I wouldn't have felt it!

Do tell...whats in a Ferris Wheel??? ;)

Heres my favorite (well, one of them that hasnt been mentioned yet) an Oreo Mintini from Marthas Vineyard Lounge at the BC.
f1295ef8.jpg

Love this thread can not wait untill our august trip to drink around the world (sis is turing 21!) keep bringing on the cocktails!! :p

The Turtle Krawl at Old Key West is my #1 choice, with #2 being a Lost On Safari at AK.

They make a very good rum runner at the little Cap'n Jack's Kiosk, waterside at DD.

caramel appletini at Brown Derby
mississippi mudslide at Port Orleans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter