Last ADR advice

khurley23

Counting the Days
I've got one more ADR to book. I will likely be spending the day at AK and have never tried Yak and Yeti so I was thinking of trying that. Is it pretty decent? Is there something else I should consider? We will already be doing Boma another day.

Hoop Dee Doo?

I have yet to try Yak and Yeti, but I've always wanted to. I'm not too keen on their QS, but TS looks awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've booked it and had to cancel for various reasons.

Yak and Yeti is awesome! We tried it due to the lack of TS options in AK (we were already eating at Tusker House and I'm not fond of Rainforest Café), but we LOVED it! It is now a must-do lunch for us. In addition to the food being very tasty, it's WONDERFUL to sit in the air conditioning after walking through a hot AK! (Especially wonderful since most of the QS options in AK are outdoors!)

I highly recommend any of the appetizers and the cream cheese wonton dessert! :thumbsup2

Y&Y TS is excellent. We make a point of dining there on our AK day. It is very different from Boma so no worries about overlaps in the cuisine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter